Welcome to WWW Wednesday which is currently being hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World of Words. It’s really just a place to do little update on what all you’ve been reading lately. Anyone is welcome to join, just leave a link to your post in the comments and be sure to give the appropriate credit to Sam!
- The Reading List by Sara Nisha Adams – audiobook
- Jade Legacy (Green Bone Saga, #3) by Fonda Lee – physical book
I’m less than halfway through The Reading List and I’m already in love. Books about books are always good, but something about this one actually evokes the emotions and connections you make as a reader. I can’t explain it. I haven’t even finished this one yet and I already want to recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Jade Legacy is obviously the best. At this point, I truly think Fonda Lee can do no wrong. This series is so unique and interesting and I love every second of it. My only regret is that I hadn’t done a re-read before diving into this finale. There’s so much I’ve forgotten!
What did you recently finish reading?
- House of Sky and Breath (Crescent City, #2) by Sarah J. Maas – physical book
- Firekeeper’s Daughter by Angeline Boulley – audiobook, buddy read
- The Luxe (Luxe, #1) by Anna Godbersen – physical book, buddy read, re-read
- Steelheart (The Reckoners, #1) by Brandon Sanderson – audiobook
I’ve had a really great reading month in March so far. We can say that I’ve been too busy reading and that’s why I haven’t been posting lately, HAHA! But it’s been a bit of a mixed bag in the books I’ve picked up. I was really disappointed by House of Hollow and Stalking Jack the Ripper. I have THOUGHTS about Sky and Breath (probably unpopular ones honestly), but I did enjoy Firekeeper’s Daughter and Luxe.
What do you think you’ll read next?
- Daughters of a Dead Empire by Carolyn Tara O’Neil – ebook, ARC
- Court (Crave, #4) by Tracy Wolff – physical book
- A Tale of Magic (A Tale of Magic, #1) by Chris Colfer- physical book
What are you currently reading? What books did you finish this week? What are you planning on reading next? Have you read any of the books on my list? If so, what did you think of them? Leave a link to your WWW Wednesday post in the comments below!