Welcome to WWW Wednesday which is currently being hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World of Words. It’s really just a place to do little update on what all you’ve been reading lately. Anyone is welcome to join, just leave a link to your post in the comments and be sure to give the appropriate credit to Sam!
- All of Us Villains (All of Us Villains, #1) by Amanda Foody & Christine Lynne Herman – ebook, ARC
- The Bone Season (The Bone Season, #1) by Samantha Shannon – audiobook, reread
I’m a little over halfway through Villains and am LOVING it! This book is dark with so many different layers to it. I love how the different families are all super complicated and interesting in different ways. It also has a creepiness factor that would make for the perfect Halloween read… Hint Hint!
I’m also about a third of the way through the audio for The Bone Season. This is my third reread of the series, but I always have to do this when a new sequel comes out as there’s such a long time between releases. Ya girl needs a refresh!
What did you recently finish reading?
- The Witch Haven by Sasha Peyton Smith – ebook, ARC
- The Guncle by Steven Rowley – audiobook
- Covet (Crush, #3) by Tracy Wolff – physical book
I really enjoyed every single of these! You could say I definitely had a really good reading week last week. If you want to know more about The Witch Haven before its release on the 30th, please check out my full review that I posted yesterday!
What do you think you’ll read next?
- Crystal Crowned (Air Awakens, #5) by Elise Kova – ebook
- The Iron Queen (The Iron Fey, #3) by Julie Kagawa – physical book
- Tilly and the Bookwanderers (Pages & Co., #1) by Anna James – physical book
What are you currently reading? What books did you finish this week? What are you planning on reading next? Have you read any of the books on my list? If so, what did you think of them? Leave a link to your WWW Wednesday post in the comments below!