Yes, technically we’re already a week into July but I think it counts because we still have 3 weeks left this month and I plan to do a lot of reading. I also am joining the TBR Smash Readathon on bookstagram next week so why not take the time now to figure out what to read! It’s also my blog and I can do what I want. So let’s talk books, eh?!
- The Guncle by Steven Rowley – audiobook, currently reading
- A Gathering of Ravens (Grimnir, #1) by Scott Oden – physical book, currently reading
- The Broken Lands (Arcana, #1) by Kate Milford – ebook, currently reading
- Lightbringer (Empirium, #3) by Claire Legrand – physical book
- The Iron Queen (The Iron Fey, #3) by Julie Kagawa – physical book
- The Crown of Gilded Bones (Blood and Ash, #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout – physical book
- The Serpent’s Curse (The Last Magician, #3) by Lisa Maxwell – physical book
- Covet (Crave, #3) by Tracy Wolff – physical book
- Blessed Monsters (Something Dark and Holy, #3) by Emily A. Duncan – physical book
What do you plan on reading in July? Do you have a lot of sequels or series that you haven’t caught up on yet? Have you read any of the books on my TBR? If so, what did you think of it?