Welcome to WWW Wednesday which is currently being hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World of Words. It’s really just a place to do little update on what all you’ve been reading lately. Anyone is welcome to join, just leave a link to your post in the comments and be sure to give the appropriate credit to Sam!
The Three W’s are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
- Oona Out of Order by Margarita Montimore – audiobook
- Shadow Run (Kaitan Chronicles, #1) by Adrianna Strickland & Michael Miller
I plan to finish Shadow Run today and am really enjoying it. It’s been full of action and is actually a little darker in tone than what I was expecting and I really like that aspect to it. I am really looking forward to seeing how this book ends and I definitely plan to pick up the sequel.
I am about a third of the way through Oona Out of Order and so far, I don’t see what the hype is all about. It’s kind of slow and not much has happened, nor is Oona a very interesting character. I’ve heard it should be getting better soon, but I haven’t listened to it recently as I’ve put it aside for the Stuff You Missed in History Class podcast. I’ll probably listen to it again soon though.
What did you recently finish reading?
- Serpent & Dove (Serpent & Dove, #1) by Shelby Mahurin – physical book
- Wicked Saints (Something Dark and Holy, #1) by Emily A. Duncan – physical book
Both of these books were such a blast to read. I may write up some reviews later, but if not… just know they’re awesome and I highly recommend picking them up.
What do you think you’ll read next?
- Tuesday Mooney Talks to Ghosts by Kate Racculia – audiobook
- Starsight (Skyward, #2) by Brandon Sanderson – physical book
- Straight on Till Morning (Disney Twisted Tales) by Liz Braswell – physical book
What are you currently reading? What books did you finish this week? What are you planning on reading next? Have you read any of the books on my list? If so, what did you think of them? Leave a link to your WWW Wednesday post in the comments below!