Another great reading month for me! I can’t believe I’ve started off this year doing so well with my reading. Usually I have at least hit one or two reading slumps by this time but that hasn’t been the case so far! I think it may be due to the fact that I’ve gone back to posting regularly on my bookstagram account, as well as joining a couple of Instagram groups that have helped keep me motivated. Makes me so happy to be having such a successful reading year so far!
- Valiant (Modern Faerie Tales, #2) by Holly Black – physical book, 4/5 Stars
- Dark Age (Red Rising, #5) by Pierce Brown – physical book, 5/5 Stars
- Kingsbane (Empirium Trilogy, #2) by Claire Legrand – physical book, 4/5 Stars
- The Guinevere Deception (Camelot Rising, #1) by Kiersten White – audiobook, 2/5 Stars
- The Thorn Birds by Colleen McCullough – physical book, 3/5 Stars
- The Vine Witch (Vine Witch, #1) by Luanne G. Smith – audiobook, 4/5 Stars
- Suggested Reading by David Connis – audiobook, 3/5 Stars
- Reign of the Fallen (Reign of the Fallen, #1) by Sarah Glenn Marsh – physical book, 4/5 Stars
Total Books Read: 8
Overall in 2020: 16
Reading Challenge Updates
- A bildungsroman – The Thorn Birds
- A book by an author with flora or fauna in their name – Valiant
- A book you meant to read in 2019 – Kingsbane (Empirium Trilogy, #2)
Previous Total: 8
None this month… Oops!
- WWW Wednesday – February 5th, 2020
- WWW Wednesday – February 12th, 2020
- WWW Wednesday – February 19th, 2020
- WWW Wednesday – February 26th, 2020
- Wonderfilled Reads Favorites: Underrated Books
- January Wrap-Up: Reviews, Reading Challenges, etc.
- My February TBR
- My 2020 Must Read TBR List
- The 2020 Bookish Academy Awards
- My Recent TBR Adds That You Might Not Have Heard Of, Part 5
Did you get a lot of reading done in February? Were you able to read all of the books on your TBR? Did you read any new favorites? What book did you like the least? What do you plan on reading in March?
2 thoughts on “February Wrap-Up: Reviews, Reading Challenges, etc.”
I’m so happy to hear you’re having a great reading year so far, I’m right there with you! I was beginning to worry after a brutal 2019 slump but the comeback has taken care of that 🙌🏽you read some really good books in Feb & some I’ve been dying to get to! Ouch for Guinevere though, I have that one cause of Owlcrate & the sequels cover is equally as stunning. Still debating on whether to give it a go lol. Wishing you a FAB March! 🖤
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you, Lilly! I’m glad you’ve bounced back from your reading slump last year! And I hope you enjoy Guinevere more than I did. I wish I had enjoyed it more!