Welcome to WWW Wednesday which is currently being hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World of Words. It’s really just a place to do little update on what all you’ve been reading lately. Anyone is welcome to join, just leave a link to your post in the comments and be sure to give the appropriate credit to Sam!
The Three W’s are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
- Kingsbane (Empirium, #2) by Claire Legrand – physical book
- The Thorn Birds by Colleen McCullough – physical book
- The Guinevere Deception (Camelot Rising, #1) by Kiersten White – audiobook
I’m only about 50 pages into Kingsbane so I don’t really have much of an opinion so far but I expect things to start happening very soon. I’m also over halfway through The Guinevere Deception. It’s an interesting story so far but I feel like something is missing. It needs a bit more action and more interaction between Guinevere and Arthur. And I’m still slowly making my way through The Thorn Birds. The story is picking up a bit more and I feel like Meggie has finally found a purpose with her life… how long that lasts though is the real question.
What did you recently finish reading?
- Dark Age (Red Rising, #5) by Pierce Brown – physical book
- Suggested Reading by David Connis – audiobook
Of course I absolutely loved Dark Age. This series keeps getting more and more complicated with all of the characters trying to survive. That ending has me super freaking exited to see what Pierce has planned for the next book.
Suggested Reading was a bit of a letdown for me. I didn’t particularly care for the main character, nor did I feel very satisfied with the overall plot. I had such high hopes for this one but it just didn’t live up to them.
What do you think you’ll read next?
- Radiance by Catherynne M. Valente – physical book
- Before the Devil Breaks You (The Diviners, #3) by Libba Bray – physical book
- The Vine Witch (Vine Witch, #1) by Luanne G. Smith – audiobook
What are you currently reading? What books did you finish this week? What are you planning on reading next? Have you read any of the books on my list? If so, what did you think of them? Leave a link to your WWW Wednesday post in the comments below!