February is going to be a month where I try and focus on a bunch of sequels/series that I need to catch up on. So I plan to try and get through a few of those this month, while sticking to standalones for the most part when it comes to my audiobooks. I really want to mix up the genres too so I don’t get too bogged down on any one for too long. Let’s see if that keeps me from falling into any sort of reading slump!
- Suggested Reading by David Connis – audiobook
- Kingsbane (Empirium Trilogy, #2) by Claire Legrand – physical book
- Valiant (Modern Faerie Tales, #2) by Holly Black – physical book
- The Guinevere Deception by Kiersten White – audiobook
- Winter of the World (The Century Trilogy, #2) by Ken Follett – physical book
- The Vine Witch (Vine Witch, #1) by Luanne G. Smith – audiobook
- Dark Age (Red Rising, #5) by Pierce Brown – physical book
- Before the Devil Breaks You (The Diviners, #3) by Libba Bray – physical book
- Radiance by Catherynne M. Valente – physical book
- What the Wind Knows by Amy Harmon – audiobook
- The Devil’s Thief (The Last Magician, #2) by Lisa Maxwell – physical book
- Reign of the Fallen (Reign of the Fallen, #1) by Sarah Glenn Marsh – physical book, buddy
What do you plan on reading in February? Do you have a lot of sequels or series that you haven’t caught up on yet? Have you read any of the books on my TBR? If so, what did you think of it?