Welcome to WWW Wednesday which is currently being hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World of Words. It’s really just a place to do little update on what all you’ve been reading lately. Anyone is welcome to join, just leave a link to your post in the comments and be sure to give the appropriate credit to Sam!
The Three W’s are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
- Iron Gold (Red Rising, #4) by Pierce Brown – audiobook
- The Lioness of Morocco by Julia Drosten – audiobook
- The Wicked City by Beatriz Williams – physical book
I am finally making some progress with my audiobooks and hope to actually finish The Lioness of Morocco this week. This has been a really interesting read so far and I’m enjoying it. It’s making me want to pick up more translated works in the future.
I’m about a third of the way through The Wicked City and the plot is starting to pick up. It’s a really interesting concept and I can’t wait to see how the two different timelines come together. I think I’m in for a wild ride, especially in Gin’s POV.
What did you recently finish reading?
- The Last Magician (The Last Magician, #1) by Lisa Maxwell – physical book, BOOK REVIEW
I thought this was an entertaining read, though not exactly a perfect book. I do plan to continue with the series to see what will happen to our characters next. I feel like the sequel will be better than this one.
What do you think you’ll read next?
- The Bear and the Nightingale (Winternight Trilogy, #1) by Katherine Arden – physical book
- The Candle and the Flame by Nafiza Azad – audiobook
- City of Lies (Poison Wars, #1) by Sam Hawke – physical book
What are you currently reading? What books did you finish this week? What are you planning on reading next? Have you read any of the books on my list? If so, what did you think of them? Leave a link to your WWW Wednesday post in the comments below!