I really just want to start of 2020 with a reading BANG! I am probably wayyyy overestimating what I will be able to read this month but my tarot card for the year stated that this is the time for me to make bold moves, so here I am!… Too much?
- The Last Magician (The Last Magician, #1) by Lisa Maxwell – physical book, currently reading
- Iron Gold (Red Rising, #4) by Pierce Brown – audiobook, currently reading
- The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern – physical book
- The Lioness of Morocco by Julia Drosten – audiobook, currently reading
- The Wicked City by Beatriz Williams – physical book
- City of Lies (Poison War, #1) by Sam Hawke – physical book
- The Bear and the Nightingale (Winternight Trilogy, #1) by Katherine Arden – physical book
- Reign of the Fallen (Reign of the Fallen, #1) by Sarah Glenn Marsh – physical book
- The Thorn Birds by Colleen McCullough – physical book
- The Candle and the Flame by Nafiza Azad – audiobook
- Lilac Girls by Martha Hall Kelly – physical book, buddy read
What do you plan on reading in January? Is there a specific genre that you like reading during the holiday season? Have you read any of the books on my TBR?