Welcome to WWW Wednesday which is currently being hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World of Words. It’s really just a place to do little update on what all you’ve been reading lately. Anyone is welcome to join, just leave a link to your post in the comments and be sure to give the appropriate credit to Sam!
The Three W’s are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
- Iron Gold (Red Rising, #4) by Pierce Brown – audiobook
- The Lioness of Morocco by Julia Drosten – audiobook
- Wundersmith: The Calling of Morrigan Crow (Nevermoor, #2) by Jessica Townsend – physical book
I have finally made some more progress in Iron Gold over the past week and I’m ready to really focus on it. It’s such a good book and I can’t wait to relive all of the action before diving into Dark Age. I have also just started listening to The Lioness of Morocco. I haven’t read a translated novel in a long time so I’m glad to dive into this one. And yes, if you’re wondering… I did decide to DNF Romanov. I was positively bored and could no longer force myself to care to listen to it.
I only have about 100 pages left in Wundersmith and of course, I am positively obsessed with it. This series has quickly grown to be an all-time favorite of mine and I would literally throw it at every single person I meet to make them read it. It deserves to be praised and adored. I would love an adaptation, as well. It would be so fun and quirky for everyone to enjoy.
What did you recently finish reading?
- Supernova (Renegades, #3) by Marissa Meyer – physical book
This was such an awesome finale to the trilogy. I really enjoyed how Meyer decided to end the story. It was such a thrill ride from start to finish, leaving me on edge while I was reading it. I could feel myself tensing up because I was so nervous for all of the characters. It was just so much fun!
What do you think you’ll read next?
- The Last Magician (The Last Magician, #1) by Lisa Maxwell – physical book
- Neverworld Wake by Marisha Pessl- physical book
- The Bear and the Nightingale (Winternight Trilogy, #1) by Katherine Arden – physical book
What are you currently reading? What books did you finish this week? What are you planning on reading next? Have you read any of the books on my list? If so, what did you think of them? Leave a link to your WWW Wednesday post in the comments below!