Welcome to WWW Wednesday which is currently being hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World of Words. It’s really just a place to do little update on what all you’ve been reading lately. Anyone is welcome to join, just leave a link to your post in the comments and be sure to give the appropriate credit to Sam!
The Three W’s are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
- Iron Gold (Red Rising, #4) by Pierce Brown – audiobook
- Romanov by Nadine Brandes – audiobook, buddy read
- Supernova (Renegades, #3) by Marissa Meyer – physical book
No progress really in my audiobooks. I tried to listen to Iron Gold on the plane on my way to Charleston, but I had such a terrible headache at the time that I couldn’t focus. I hope to listen some more though this week.
I’m almost halfway through Supernova and loving it so far. I really enjoy how things really amped up in this finale with everyone’s plans slowly unraveling. I cannot wait to see what is going to happen next to our superheroes. If this ending wrecks me, I may never be able to recover… #ProtectMax
What did you recently finish reading?
- Somerset by Leila Meacham – physical book
- The Queen of Nothing (The Folk of the Air, #3) by Holly Black – physical book
Can I just say that I absolutely adored both of these books? Because I did. Somerset left me in tears at the end, which is exactly what I was hoping for. It really made me want to reread Roses, which I may do in the near future. And The Queen of Nothing was such a a good ending to the trilogy. It really left me wanting more and it’ll be interesting to see if Black continues to write novels set in the same universe as this one and her other books. I think it’s great how she’s been doing that and still connecting them all in little ways. I just want more!
What do you think you’ll read next?
- The Last Magician (The Last Magician, #1) by Lisa Maxwell – physical book
- Wundersmith: The Calling of Morrigan Crow (Nevermoor, #2) by Jessica Townsend – physical book
- The Bear and the Nightingale (Winternight Trilogy, #1) by Katherine Arden – physical book
What are you currently reading? What books did you finish this week? What are you planning on reading next? Have you read any of the books on my list? If so, what did you think of them? Leave a link to your WWW Wednesday post in the comments below!