Welcome to WWW Wednesday which is currently being hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World of Words. It’s really just a place to do little update on what all you’ve been reading lately. Anyone is welcome to join, just leave a link to your post in the comments and be sure to give the appropriate credit to Sam!
The Three W’s are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
- Iron Gold (Red Rising, #4) by Pierce Brown – audiobook
- Romanov by Nadine Brandes – audiobook, buddy read
- Somerset by Leila Meacham – physical book
I’ve made very little progress with my audiobooks this week, as work has been super crazy busy. However, I am flying out to Charleston tomorrow to visit a friend for the weekend, so hopefully I’ll be able to do some listening during the flights. I’m so close to finishing Romanov and I can’t wait to put this boring book behind me for good. Then I’ll really be able to put my focus on Iron Gold.
I’m about halfway through Somerset and absolutely loving it so far. It’s been a few years since I first read Roses, and I’m really enjoying diving back into the family sagas of the Tollivers and Warwicks. However, I’m reaching the period when the Civil War breaks out and I’m already expecting my heart to do some breaking. I definitely better keep some tissues nearby for when the tears begin to fall. If you enjoy wonderful historical fiction novels, I highly suggest picking up Leila Meacham’s books.
What did you recently finish reading?
- The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw – physical book
I really enjoyed this story, but mostly because Ernshaw is such an incredible writer. I still can’t believe this was a debut novel, as it certainly doesn’t read that way. I’m even more excited to pick up her latest book because I can only imagine it being even better than this one.
What do you think you’ll read next?
- The Last Magician (The Last Magician, #1) by Lisa Maxwell – physical book
- Valiant (Modern Faerie Tales, #2) by Holly Black – physical book
- Supernova (Renegades, #1) by Marissa Meyer – physical book
What are you currently reading? What books did you finish this week? What are you planning on reading next? Have you read any of the books on my list? If so, what did you think of them? Leave a link to your WWW Wednesday post in the comments below!