I know I’m a little late this month getting around to posting my TBR, but work has been insane lately and I just haven’t had the time until the past couple of days to get back to all of you beautiful friends. I do think I plan to be doing a person read-a-thon this weekend but I’m not committing fully to it yet until closer. You just never know what’s going to come up, you know? Like tonight, I don’t plan on getting much reading done because… IT’S TIME FOR THE MANDALORIAN!!!! That’s right, my Star Wars obsessed butt is going to be glued to the television after work. No one bother me, k thanks. 😉
Anyways, I’m pretty far behind on my Goodreads Challenge and so I’m going to aim pretty high for the remainder of the year. Luckily, I have plenty of vacation time coming up to really focus on my reading. Let’s just hope I don’t dive into a reading slump any time soon.
- Somerset by Leila Meacham – physical book
- The Last Magician (The Last Magician, #1) by Lisa Maxwell – physical book
- The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking Trilogy, #1) by Patrick Ness – physical book
- Neverworld Wake by Marisha Pessl – physical book
- The Poppy War (The Poppy War, #1) by R.F. Kuang – physical book
- Valiant (A Modern Faerie Tale, #2) by Holly Black – physical book
- City of Lies (Poison Wars, #1) by Sam Hawke – physical book
- The Candle and the Flame by Nafiza Azad – audiobook
What do you plan on reading in November? Is there a specific genre that you like reading during the holiday season? Have you read any of the books on my TBR?