Welcome to WWW Wednesday which is currently being hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World of Words. It’s really just a place to do little update on what all you’ve been reading lately. Anyone is welcome to join, just leave a link to your post in the comments and be sure to give the appropriate credit to Sam!
The Three W’s are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
- Surprise, Kill, Vanish by Annie Jacobsen – physical book
- Morning Star (Red Rising, #3) by Pierce Brown – audiobook, reread
- Middlemarch by George Eliot – physical book
- The Summer Before the War by Helen Simonson- physical book
After a slow start to picking up the book, I am finally making some progress in The Summer Before the War. Y’all, I think this may become a new favorite novel. I love the writing style and all of the characters are so interesting. I can’t wait to see how this story will unfold.
I also put aside the podcasts yesterday and finally made some more progress in Morning Star. Things are really about to start getting interesting in that story. I can’t believe how much I’ve actually forgotten in this book.
No further progress in my non-fiction and classic books. I’m hoping to set aside some time this week to read a few chapters in each.
What did you recently finish reading?
Nothing this week.
What do you think you’ll read next?
- The Trials of Morrigan Crow (Nevermoor, #1) by Jessica Townsend – physical book
- The Last Magician (The Last Magician, #1) by Lisa Maxwell – physical book
- Heart of Iron (Heart of Iron, #1) by Ashley Poston – physical book
What are you currently reading? What books did you finish this week? What are you planning on reading next? Have you read any of the books on my list? If so, what did you think of them? Leave a link to your WWW Wednesday post in the comments below!