Okay, I know I’ve been saying this for the last month… but I really mean it this time! I am going to buckle down and get some reading done this month. I’ve finally finished that freaking slow behemoth, The Priory of the Orange Tree, and I feel like a weight has lifted off my shoulders. Now that that book is over and done with and September is finally here, the reading gods are smiling down on me. So I can’t shame them now, can I?!
- First We Were IV by Alexandra Sirowy – physical book
- The Gallery by Laura Marx-Fitzgerald – physical book
- The Alice Network by Kate Quinn – audiobook
- The Summer Before the War by Helen Simonson – physical book
- Somerset by Leila Meacham – physical book
- The Trials of Morrigan Crow (Nevermoor, #1) by Jessica Townsend – physical book
- The Last Magician (The Last Magician, #1) by Lisa Maxwell – physical book
- The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking Trilogy, #1) by Patrick Ness – physical book
- Heart of Iron (Heart of Iron, #1) by Ashley Poston – physical book
- The Bear and the Nightingale (Winternight Trilogy, #1) by Katherine Arden – physical book
What do you plan on reading in September? Did you have trouble reading this summer? Have you read any of the books on my TBR?