I’m just going to go ahead and apologize to everyone for my shitty reading habits this summer. I’ve been struggling with being able to focus long enough to actually make progress with what I’m reading. It’s taking me far too long to finish a book and I want to bang my head against the wall. Seriously… this is annoying. With that being said, I do have a lot of faith in things turning around for me during September because fall is my favorite and I find myself wanting to cuddle up with a book more often. I just know that once I finish my current read, I’ll find a book that will just completely suck me in. Did anyone else struggle with reading this summer, or was it just me?
- Aurora Rising (The Aurora Cycle, #1) by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff – physical book
- The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon – physical book
Total Books Read: 2
Overall in 2019: 49
Reading Challenge Updates
- A book by an author whose first and last names start with the same letter – The Priory of the Orange Tree
Previous Total: 47/75
- WWW Wednesday – August 7th, 2019
- WWW Wednesday – August 14th, 2019
- WWW Wednesday – August 28th, 2019
- July Wrap-Up: Reviews, Reading Challenges, etc.
- Anticipated Releases Tag
- My Favorite Short Fantasy Books (400 Pages or Less)
- Pokemon (Gotta Read ‘Em All!) Book Tag
Did you get a lot of reading done in August? Were you able to read all of the books on your TBR? Did you read any new favorites? What book did you like the least? What do you plan on reading in September?