Welcome to WWW Wednesday which is currently being hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World of Words. It’s really just a place to do little update on what all you’ve been reading lately. Anyone is welcome to join, just leave a link to your post in the comments and be sure to give the appropriate credit to Sam!
The Three W’s are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
- Surprise, Kill, Vanish by Annie Jacobsen – physical book
- The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon- physical book
- Morning Star (Red Rising, #3) by Pierce Brown – audiobook, reread
- Middlemarch by George Eliot – physical book
- The Game of Love and Death by Marth Brockenbrough – physical book
I’m coming up on the end of Morning Star and it’s crazy how much I had forgot happened. This book is nonstop action and I am so glad I made the choice to go back and do this reread. I also made a bit more progress in The Priory of the Orange Tree. I only have about 200 pages left and let me tell you, it has just now reached a point where I feel truly invested in seeing what is going to happen next.
What did you recently finish reading?
- Aurora Rising (The Aurora Cycle, #1) by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff – physical book
I really enjoyed this book. I loved the mix of characters and how they each had a fairly distinctive personality that shown through during their individual chapters. Also, Zila is low-key amazing… even if she is a sociopath.
What do you think you’ll read next?
- The Summer Before the War by Helen Simonson – physical book
- The Trials of Morrigan Crow (Nevermoor, #1) by Jessica Townsend – physical book
- The Oracle Year by Charles Soule – physical book
What are you currently reading? What books did you finish this week? What are you planning on reading next? Have you read any of the books on my list? If so, what did you think of them? Leave a link to your WWW Wednesday post in the comments below!