Finally July is over and we get to move on to August. One step closer to my favorite time of year.. FALL! However, we still must get through this summer time heat for just a bit longer. And I absolutely hate the heat.
Unfortunately, July was not a solid reading month for me. I was in the middle of the Iron-Tome-A-Thon and came to the realization that the reason for my lack of enthusiasm for the books I was reading, was that I’m in a bit of fantasy slump. Great timing, eh? However, I plan to set aside fantasy for the next month and I feel like that may be the perfect way to get back into reading.
- Red Rising (Red Rising, #1) by Pierce Brown – audiobook, reread
- Golden Son (Red Rising, #2) by Pierce Brown – audiobook, reread
- Foundryside (Founders, #1) by Robert Jackon Bennett – physical book
- Antigoddess (Goddess War, #1) by Kendare Blake – physical book
Total Books Read: 4
Overall in 2019: 47
Reading Challenge Updates
- A reread of a favorite book – Red Rising (Red Rising, #1)
Previous Total: 43/75
- WWW Wednesday – July 3rd, 2019
- WWW Wednesday – July 10th, 2019
- WWW Wednesday – July 17th, 2019
- WWW Wednesday – July 24th, 2019
- WWW Wednesday – July 31st, 2019
- June Wrap-Up: Reviews, Reading Challenges, etc.
- My July TBR
- 2019 Mid-Year Freak Out Book Tag
- My Top Fave Reads of the First Half of 2019
- 5 Books/Series That Need Adaptations
- My Unpopular Bookish Opinions
- My August TBR
- Past, Present, and Future Book Tag
Did you get a lot of reading done in July? Do you struggle to read more in the summer? Were you able to read all of the books on your TBR? Did you read any new favorites? What book did you like the least? What do you plan on reading in August?