Welcome to WWW Wednesday which is currently being hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World of Words. It’s really just a place to do little update on what all you’ve been reading lately. Anyone is welcome to join, just leave a link to your post in the comments and be sure to give the appropriate credit to Sam!
The Three W’s are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
- Surprise, Kill, Vanish by Annie Jacobsen – physical book
- The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon- physical book
- Golden Son (Red Rising, #1) by Pierce Brown – audiobook, reread
- Middlemarch by George Eliot – physical book
I haven’t read any of Middlemarch or Surprise, Kill, Vanish this week but I plan to do nothing but read this weekend so that should help catch me back up on those two. I have made it over the halfway point through Golden Son and if I can turn off my podcasts for long enough, I should be able to finish it before the end of the week. I’ve also made some more progress in The Priory of the Orange Tree. This book is actually moving slower than I was expecting it to, and hasn’t quite consumed all of my attention like I thought it would originally. I do expect it to start picking up more the further I get into it. It’s just so dang huge!
What did you recently finish reading?
Nothing this week!
What do you think you’ll read next?
- The Bear and the Nightingale (Winternight Trilogy, #1) by Katherine Arden – physical book
- The Savior’s Champion (The Savior’s Series, #1) by Jenna Moreci – physical book
- Morning Star (Red Rising, #2) by Pierce Brown – audiobook
- City of Lies (Poison Wars, #1) – physical book
What are you currently reading? What books did you finish this week? What are you planning on reading next? Have you read any of the books on my list? If so, what did you think of them? Leave a link to your WWW Wednesday post in the comments below!