Welcome to WWW Wednesday which is currently being hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World of Words. It’s really just a place to do little update on what all you’ve been reading lately. Anyone is welcome to join, just leave a link to your post in the comments and be sure to give the appropriate credit to Sam!
The Three W’s are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
- Surprise, Kill, Vanish by Annie Jacobsen – physical book
- Foundryside (Founders, #1) by Robert Jackson Bennett – physical book
- Golden Son (Red Rising, #1) by Pierce Brown – audiobook, reread
- Middlemarch by George Eliot – physical book
I’m finally making serious progress with Foundryside, after not reading all weekend. I am loving the multiple perspectives that the story bounces back and forth between. I want to see this story turned into a movie so badly right now. And because I’ve been putting my focus on this book, I haven’t really made any progress in my other ones. I also only started Golden Son today but I’m excited to dive back into it, because it was definitely my favorite book in the entire series.
What did you recently finish reading?
- Red Rising (Red Rising, #1) by Pierce Brown – audiobook
Obviously I loved listening to the audio version of one of my all-time favorite series. It’s just as good as the first time I read it… And Darrow is still a badass.
What do you think you’ll read next?
- The Bear and the Nightingale (Winternight Trilogy, #1) by Katherine Arden – physical book
- The Savior’s Champion (The Savior’s Series, #1) by Jenna Moreci – physical book
- Morning Star (Red Rising, #2) by Pierce Brown – audiobook
- The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon – physical book
What are you currently reading? What books did you finish this week? What are you planning on reading next? Have you read any of the books on my list? If so, what did you think of them? Leave a link to your WWW Wednesday post in the comments below!