Now let’s see if I can get through this intense TBR for July, which is basically just my TBR for the Iron Tome-A-Thon, with a few random current reads mixed in. Fingers crossed that I make it through!
- City of Lies (Poison Wars, #1) by Sam Hawk – physical book
- The Poppy War (The Poppy War, #1) by R.F. Kuang – physical book
- Red Sister (Book of the Ancestor, #1) by Mark Lawrence – physical book
- The Bear and the Nightingale (Winternight Trilogy, #1) by Katherine Arden – physical book
- The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon – physical book
- Kings of the Wyld (The Band, #1) by Nicholas Eames – physical book
- Foundryside (Founders, #1) by Robert Jackson Bennett – physical book
- The Savior’s Champion (The Savior’s Series, #1) by Jenna Moreci – physical book
- Middlemarch by George Eliot – physical book, currently reading
- Surprise, Kill, Vanish by Annie Jacobsen – physical book, currently reading
- Red Rising (Red Rising, #1) by Pierce Brown – audiobook, currently reading
What do you plan to read during July? Have you read any of the books on my list? If so, what did you think about them?