I really plan to dive into my reading this month so I’ve gone with a bit of an ambitious TBR… I’ve totally got this. HA!
- Neverworld Wake by Marisha Pessl – physical book
- The Game of Love and Death by Martha Brockenbrough – physical book
- Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson – physical book, currently reading
- The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw – physical book
- Erotic Stories for Punjabi Widows by Balli Kaur Jaswal – audiobook, currently reading
- The Candle and the Flame by Nafiza Azad – audiobook
- Dreamland Burning by Jennifer Latham – audiobook, currently reading
- Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel by James Luceno – physical book
- Middlemarch by George Eliot – physical book, currently reading
- Romanov by Nadine Brandes – audiobook
- The Gallery by Laura Marx-Fitzgerald – physical book
- The Summer Before the War by Helen Simonson – physical book
What do you plan to read during June? Have you read any of the books on my list? If so, what did you think about them?