Welcome to WWW Wednesday which is currently being hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World of Words. It’s really just a place to do little update on what all you’ve been reading lately. Anyone is welcome to join, just leave a link to your post in the comments and be sure to give the appropriate credit to Sam!
The Three W’s are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
- Dreamland Burning by Jennifer Latham – audiobook
- Freeks by Amanda Hocking – physical book
I’m about halfway through Freeks and it’s been alright. I was hoping for something a little scarier, but so far it’s been much tamer than what I was expecting. Maybe it’ll get scarier as the story goes on… hopefully.
I haven’t really started Dreamland Burning, but I hope to later today when I get some free time. It sounds like such an amazing story and I’m excited to really jump into it. Gimme that historical fiction!
What did you recently finish reading?
- Finale (Caraval, #3) by Stephanie Garber – physical book
- Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, #1) by Robin LaFevers – audiobook
Of course, I enjoyed Finale! I thought it was a really good ending to the trilogy, even if the ending was a little rushed. And as much as I love me some Legend, I really think Jacks stole my heart in this one. Y’all, I am a sucker for the bad boy. That’s right, walking cliche right here!
Grave Mercy was a decent historical fiction. It wasn’t quite as “exciting” as I thought it was going to be but I still plan to finish the series.. At least I think I am. We will see.
What do you think you’ll read next?
- Middlemarch by George Eliot – physical book
- Winterspell by Claire Legrand – physical book
- Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel by James Luceno – physical book
What are you currently reading? What books did you finish this week? What are you planning on reading next? Have you read any of the books on my list? If so, what did you think of them? Leave a link to your WWW Wednesday post in the comments below!