I didn’t get to all of the books I wanted to read in March, so there will be a bit of an overflow into this month’s TBR. But I think that’s alright, because I really want to get to these books soon rather than continue to push them aside until later. So yes, my TBR this month is once again a bit ambitious but I’m alright with it. Let’s kick some reading ass in April!
- Rabbit & Robot by Andrew Smith – physical ARC
- Jade City (The Green Bone Saga, #1) by Fonda Lee – physical book
- Kingdom of the Blazing Phoenix (Rise of the Empress, #2) by Julie C. Dao – audiobook, currently listening
- The Mirk and Midnight Hour by Jane Nickerson – physical book
- The Game of Love and Death by Martha Brockenbrough – physical book
- Navigating the Stars (Sentinels of the Galaxy, #1) by Maria V. Snyder – audiobook
- And I Darken (The Conqueror’s Saga, #1) by Kiersten White – physical book, currently buddy reading
- Tithe (Modern Faerie Tales, #1) by Holly Black – physical book
- Lifel1k3 (Lifelike, #1) by Jay Kristoff
- The English Wife by Lauren Willig – physical book, currently reading
- Scythe (Arc of a Scythe, #1) by Neal Shusterman – physical book, buddy read
- The Lying Woods by Ashley Elston – audiobook
This may look like a really extensive TBR, but with 3 of these being audiobooks which I can speed through pretty quickly, I’m not too worried about it. I think I have a really good mix of genres as well this month which will help me from getting too bored as well. I think I was actually starting to get burned out on fantasy last month, so this mix should help fix that problem somewhat.
What do you plan to read during April? Do you have a set TBR or are you a mood reader? Have you read any of the books on my list? If so, what did you think about them?