Here I go again by not posting my monthly TBR with already one week down in the month… Eh, who cares. I have no qualms about being completely unorganized and never planning ahead more than a day or two with my blog posts. Seriously, how do those of you who have blog posts scheduled like a month in advance?!! Tell me your ways, pretty please!
- Whiskey When We’re Dry by John Larison – audiobook, currently listening
- Sleeping Giants (Themis Files, #1) by Sylain Neuvel – physical book, currently buddy reading with Britt @ Geronimo Reads
- Rabbit & Robot by Andrew Smith – physical ARC
- The Night Tiger by Yangsze Choo – audiobook
- And I Darken (The Conqueror’s Saga, #1) by Kiersten White – physical book, buddy read
- Immortal Reign (Falling Kingdoms, #6) by Morgan Rhodes – physical book, currently reading
- Jade City (The Green Bone Saga, #1) by Fonda Lee – physical book
- The English Wife by Lauren Willig – physical book
- Tithe (Modern Faerie Tales, #1) by Holly Black – physical book
- Honor Bound (The Honors, #2) by Rachel Caine and Ann Aguirre – physical book
- Lifel1k3 (Lifelike, #1) by Jay Kristoff
I’m being very brave with my TBR this month but I really want to go for it! I feel like I can get through it, especially with some of these exciting books which I can just see myself speeding through. I plan on mixing more genres other than YA into my reading for the rest of the year and I think this month’s choices are a good way to ease myself into it.
What books do you plan on reading this month? Have you read any of the books on my list? Have you changed up your reading habits or plan to this year?