Yes, I’m aware that we’re already a week into February and I don’t care. It’s been so long since I’ve planned out a monthly TBR that I just really got the itch to try and do that this month. I’ve been having trouble deciding what books to read next lately and I think this will help me not have to agonize over my bookshelves on what to grab. Does anyone else ever hate that feeling where you know you really want to read but can’t decide on what? Yeah, me too.
- Reign of Mist (The Oremere Chronicles, #2) by Helen Scheuerer – audiobook, currently reading
- The Kingdom of Copper (The Daevabad Trilogy, #2) by S.A. Chakraborty – physical book, currently reading
- Immortal Reign (Falling Kingdoms, #6) by Morgan Rhodes – physical book
- Whiskey When We’re Dry by John Larison – audiobook
- A Curse So Dark and Lonely (A Curse So Dark and Lonely, #1) by Brigid Kemmerer – physical book
- Rabbit & Robot by Andrew Smith – physical ARC
- Pride by Ibi Zoboi – physical ARC
- Bloodwitch (The Witchlands, #3) by Susan Dennard – physical book
- Tithe (Modern Faerie Tales, #1) by Holly Black – physical book
As you can see, I’m still trying to get through some of my BookCon 2018 ARCs. I’m actually really excited about these two especially. I love a good retelling and I’m always down for any sort of outer space adventure. I’ve also had Tithe on my bookshelf for a long time and it’s way past time to finally picking it up. Plus, Holly Black and faeries go together like peanut butter and jelly. And I have been waiting for Bloodwitch to get released for two years and it’s finally here! I’ve got that one preordered and can’t wait for it to arrive.
What books do you plan on reading this month? Are you really good about reading your ARCs on time? Have you been waiting for Bloodwitch for as long as I have? Have you read any of the books on my list?