I had a decent reading month in June, but nothing amazing. Things have been really busy and stressful at work, which has affected my reading some. I catch myself coming home and just watching tv to relax more than I have in years. I’d like to thank Hulu and Netflix for taking over my life recently, especially Hulu. Hopefully I can get back into reading consistently soon.
- Ace of Shades (The Shadow Game, #1) by Amanda Foody – physical book, 5/5 stars
- Legendary (Caraval, #2) by Stephanie Garber – physical book, 5/5 stars, Book Review
- Defy the Worlds (Constellation, #2) by Claudia Gray – physical book, 5/5 stars
- Scarlet (Scarlet, #1) by A.C. Guaghen – audiobook, 3/5 stars
- Lady Thief (Scarlet, #2) by A.C. Gaughen – audiobook, 4/5 stars
- The Diviners (The Diviners, #1) by Libba Bray – audiobook (reread), 5/5 stars
- Ahsoka (A Star Wars Novel) by E.K. Johnston – physical book, 4/5 stars
- A Reaper at the Gates (An Ember in the Ashes, #3) by Sabaa Tahir – physical book, 5/5 stars, Book Review
Total Books Read: 8
Overall in 2018: 43
Reading Challenge Updates
- A book you own but haven’t read yet – Ahsoka
Previous Total: 35/75
- WWW Wednesday – June 6th, 2018
- WWW Wednesday – June 13th, 2018
- WWW Wednesday – June 20th, 2018
- WWW Wednesday – June 27th, 2018
- May Wrap-Up: Reviews, Reading Challenges, etc.
- My BookCon Book Haul!
- 15 Books I Want to Read this Summer
- 2018 Mid-Year Freak Out Book Tag
- My 2018 Mid-Year Personal Reading Goals
- My Tome Topple Readathon: Round 6 TBR
How did your reading month in June go? Were you able to read all of the books on your TBR? Did you read any new favorites? What book did you like the least? Did you do anything fun or interesting?
5 thoughts on “June Wrap-Up: Reviews, Reading Challenges, etc.”
I still need to read Reapers! It’s on my July’s TBR 😉
LikeLiked by 1 person
I hope you enjoy it! It was soooooo good!
I’m sorry to hear it’s been so stressful at work Larkin, I can 100% relate to this as I’m currently experiencing the same 🙈 I hope we both reclaim some our time. I’ve actually just turned to Hulu & Netflix myself as well as some lighter contemporary reads. It seems you still had a quality reading month in June 🙌🏼 I hope you have a better July at work & find some amazing reads 💜
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you, Lilly! I guess this is what means to be an adult. Ha! But yeah, I’m hoping things slow down some too. I’m just really enjoying going home to do nothing but watch mindless tv hahaha. But I did get back into some reading the past few days, which is really nice. I feel like me again! 😁