So I didn’t get through as many books in May as I was originally planning on. I blame some of that on going to New York for BookCon the last 5 days of the month. TOTALLY worth it though! I had so much fun at BookCon and really enjoyed chatting with other book lovers, especially while waiting in long lines for ARC drops. Haha! Shout out to Tom from Random House and our discussion about Pierce Brown and how crazy conventions are! Also, hugs to those of you that I met and saw or unfortunately never ran into… There’s always next year! I plan on doing a BookCon haul post later this week (probably tomorrow), so be on the lookout for that!
- Scarlet (Scarlet, #1) by A.C. Gaughen – audiobook, 3/5 stars
- Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4) by Marissa Meyer – physical book, 5/5 stars, REVIEW
- Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys – audiobook, 4/5 stars
- War Storm (Red Queen, #4) by Victoria Aveyard – physical book, 4/5 stars
- Furyborn (Empirium, #1) by Claire Legrand – physical book, 5/5 stars, REVIEW
- Legendary (Caraval, #2) by Stephanie Garber – physical book, 5/5 stars
Total Books Read: 6
Overall in 2018: 35
Reading Challenge Updates
- A book with a weather element in the title – War Storm (Red Queen, #4)
- A book that involves a bookstore or library – Out of the Easy
Previous Total: 29/75
- WWW Wednesday – May 2nd, 2018
- WWW Wednesday – May 9th, 2018
- WWW Wednesday – May 16th, 2018
- WWW Wednesday – May 23rd, 2018
- April Wrap-Up: Reviews, Reading Challenges, etc.
- My May TBR!
- Talk Me Into/Out Of… Books on My TBR
- Subscription Box Review: A Court of Candles, ACOFAS Limited Edition Box
How did your reading month in May go? Were you able to read all of the books on your TBR? Did you read any new favorites? What book did you like the least? Did you do anything fun or interesting? Did you go to BookCon?