I don’t really know how well I’m going to stick to my TBR for this month but I’m going to really try. I’ve been having a tough time trying to figure out what I read next after I’ve finished the last couple of books, so I’m hoping this will help me focus a little. I’m going for a good mix of books so I don’t get too bored with any one genre. Of course, I am a mood reader so we all know how that goes. Fingers crossed that it works! As I’m also going to NYC for BookCon at the end of the month, I’m really hoping that I can get to all of these before I leave. A girl can dream, right?
- Saints and Misfits by S.K. Ali – physical book
- A Court of Frost and Starlight (A Court of Thorns and Roses, 3.1) by Sarah J. Maas – physical book
- Ace of Shades (The Shadow Game, #1) by Amanda Foody – physical book
- Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys – currently reading, audiobook
- Sightwitch (The Witchlands, #0.5) by Susan Dennard – physical book
- Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4) by Marissa Meyer – currently reading, physical book
- Titans by Leila Meacham – physical book
- Furyborn (Empirium, #1) by Claire Legrand – physical book
- A Gathering of Ravens by Scott Oden – physical book
What books do you plan on reading this month? Have you read any of the books on my list? If so, what did you think of them?