Welcome to WWW Wednesday which is currently being hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World of Words. It’s really just a place to do little update on what all you’ve been reading lately. Anyone is welcome to join, just leave a link to your post in the comments and be sure to give the appropriate credit to Sam!
The Three W’s are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
- The Disappearances by Emily Bain Murphy – audiobook
- The Queen of the Tearling (The Queen of the Tearling, #1) by Erika Johansen – physical book
Eh, one of these days I’ll finish this damn audiobook even if it kills me!
I finally picked up The Queen of the Tearling after owning the entire trilogy for a while now. I’m not very far into it yet, but I’m loving it so far. It definitely has an epic fantasy feel to it that I think would translate well for a television or movie adaptation. I can’t wait to see how this story plays out!
What did you recently finish reading?
- Jackaby (Jackaby, #1) by William Ritter – physical book, 4/5 stars
This ended up being an enjoyable quick read. I really enjoyed the paranormal/fantasy elements mixed in the historical setting. Jackaby is definitely a fun character. If you’re into socially awkward geniuses (think Sherlock Holmes), then you’ll be a big fan of Jackaby.
What do you think you’ll read next?
- Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) by Marissa Meyer
- The Shadow Hour (The Girl at Midnight, #2) by Melissa Grey
- Fuse (Pure, #2) by Julianna Baggott
I’m really hoping to tackle some more of my backlisted series that have been on my shelves for way too long. However, my reading habits have really been all over the place and a bit moody, so I may end grabbing something else. Who knows at this point what to expect for my TBR over the next couple of weeks, haha! SURPRISES!
What are you currently reading? What do you plan on reading next? Did you finish any books this past week? If so, what did you think of them? Leave a link to your WWW Wednesday in the comments below!