Welcome to WWW Wednesday which is currently being hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World of Words. It’s really just a place to do little update on what all you’ve been reading lately. Anyone is welcome to join, just leave a link to your post in the comments and be sure to give the appropriate credit to Sam!
The Three W’s are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
- Jackaby (Jackaby, #1) by William Ritter – physical book
- Star Wars: From a Certain Point of View by Ben Acker – physical book
- The Disappearances by Emily Bain Murphy – audiobook
I’m not really sure it’s still counts as currently reading since I haven’t picked up Star Wars in a couple of weeks, but eh, whatevs. I do plan on slowly making my way through it. Maybe I should read one short story after finishing two chapters in my main read? Now there’s an idea…
I let my blogging bestie Britt from Geronimo Reads pick my next read after finishing Honor Among Thieves, from among the TBR books that I’ve owned the longest. I had a feeling that she’d pick Jackaby and I was right! I’m only a few chapters into it so far, but I’m enjoying the writing style. I can tell this will be a quick and entertaining read.
Seriously, I plan to finish The Disappearances by Friday… EVEN IF IT KILLS ME!
What did you recently finish reading?
- Wandering Star (Zodiac, #2) by Romina Russell – physical book, 5/5 stars
- Honor Among Thieves (The Honors, #1) by Rachel Caine & Ann Aguirre – physical ARC, 4/5 stars
I finished Wandering Star and am now dying to pick up the next book in the series. However, I’m going to stay strong and try not gobble up the rest of the series quickly, but try and savor it. My goal is to hold off a couple of weeks at least before moving on to Black Moon. We’ll see how that turns out though.
I also finished Honor Among Thieves, thanks to Lilly from Lair of Books for sending me her copy of the ARC because she knew that I’d love it… and she was right!!! This book was so awesome and I loved it. The characters are all really interesting, especially Nadim. He’s basically an alien version of Abel from Defy the Stars (except with more emotion and less unintentional humor) and I’m so here for it.
What do you think you’ll read next?
- The Shadow Hour (The Girl at Midnight, #2) by Melissa Grey
- Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) by Marissa Meyer
- Fuse (Pure, #2) by Julianna Baggott
Seriously, my goal this year is to try and complete/catch up on all of the series that I’ve already started. It’s going to happen! So plan on lots of series popping up on my TBR for a while.
What are you currently reading? Did you finish any good books this past week? Not so good books? What do you plan on reading next? Leave a link to your WWW Wednesday post in the comments below!