I ended up not reading as much as I had originally planned in February, but I think it’s okay to have months where you just take it a little easy with your reading. If I had tried forcing myself to speed through as many books as I could, I would no doubt send myself into a reading slump (it never fails). Luckily, I’ve been taking time with my books and mixing them up some with Netflix. I also binged the entire K-drama Reply 1997 and am now obsessed. So all in all, I’d call it a pretty successful month!
- The Belles (The Belles, #1) by Dhonielle Clayton – 4/5 stars, REVIEW
- Rebel Spring (Falling Kingdoms, #2) by Morgan Rhodes – 5/5 stars
- I Believe in a Thing Called Love by Maurene Good – 4/5 stars, REVIEW
- Wandering Star (Zodiac, #2) by Romina Russell – 5/5 stars
- The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air, #1) by Holly Black – 4/5 stars
Total Books Read: 5
Overall in 2018: 15
Reading Challenge Updates
- A book set on a different planet – Wandering Star
- A book with song lyrics in the title – I Believe in a Thing Called Love
Previous Total: 10/75
- WWW Wednesday – February 6th, 2018
- WWW Wednesday – February 14th, 2018
- WWW Wednesday – February 21st, 2018
- WWW Wednesday – February 28th, 2018
Hype or Like Friday
- Hype or Like Friday – Just Like Me
- Hype or Like Friday – Not My Style
- Hype or Like Friday – That’s a Wrap!
- BOTM Review: The Belles (The Belles, #1)
- My February TBR!
- January Wrap-Up: Reviews, Reading Challenges, etc.
- The Wonder Woman Book Tag
- February Book Haul
- 10 Books To Help You Escape This Winter
How did your reading month of February go? Were you able to read all of the books on your TBR? Did you read any new favorites? Did you do anything fun or interesting? What book did you like the least?