Welcome to WWW Wednesday which is currently being hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World of Words. It’s really just a place to do little update on what all you’ve been reading lately. Anyone is welcome to join, just leave a link to your post in the comments and be sure to give the appropriate credit to Sam!
The Three W’s are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
- The Disappearances by Emily Bain Murpy – audiobook
- The Belles (The Belles, #1) by Dhonielle Clayton – physical book
- Star Wars: From A Certain Point of View by Ben Acker – physical book
I’m finally on the home stretch of The Disappearances. Things are FINALLY starting to get interesting and so I’m ready to finish this one up and find out what the hell is actually going on.
I’m almost halfway through The Belles and I’m really enjoying it so far. In the beginning, I was worried it was going to be nothing but petty drama between a bunch of girls. However, things have really started to heat up and there’s so much more going on then that and I can’t wait to find out what happens next. Also, all of the mentions of food in this book makes me super hungry… You’ve been warned!
I haven’t really picked up From A Certain Point of View since last week but since it’s expected to storm nonstop through this weekend, I plan to try and finish it up soon!
What did you recently finish reading?
- I Believe in a Thing Called Love by Maurene Goo – physical book, 3.5/5 stars, REVIEW
This was a cute contemporary read with a fun premise. However, I do think that the MC got a little carried away with her plan and I was uncomfortable by a couple of situations that she cooked up. But this book did turn me onto Korean dramas, so I count it as a win! 😉
What do you think you’ll read next?
- Wandering Star (Zodiac, #2) by Romina Russell
- The Shadow Hour (The Girl at Midnight, #2) by Melissa Grey
- Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) by Marissa Meyer
As you can see, I really want to make some progress on a few series that I’m in the middle of. I’ve been doing a really good job lately of finishing up or continuing series and that was one of my reading goals for this year. I’d like to pat myself on the back for keeping up the good work, haha!
What are you currently reading? What do you plan on reading next? Did you read any good/bad books this week? Have you read any of the books on my list? If so, what did you think of them? Leave a link to your WWW Wednesday post in the comments below!