Someone explain to me how it can already be February? Because I just don’t understand how it was just December yesterday and now February is tomorrow. HOW?!?!?!
Also, if some of these look similar to my January TBR, then it’s obviously because I didn’t get to them. I didn’t do the best job sticking with my original TBR, alright? I’m only human… Jeeze.
- The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air, #1) by Holly Black
- I Believe in a Thing Called Love by Maurene Goo
- Rebel Spring (Falling Kingdoms, #2) by Morgan Rhodes
- The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue (Guide, #1) by Mackenzi Lee
- Wandering Star (Zodiac, #2) by Romina Russell
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) by Marissa Meyer
- The Belles (The Belles, #1) by Dhonielle Clayton – Hype or Like Friday BOTM
- Star Wars: From a Certain Point of View by Ben Acker
- The Shadow Hour (The Girl at Midnight, #1) by Melissa Grey
- The Princess Diarist by Carrie Fisher
- Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass, #6) by Sarah J. Maas
Let’s be honest here, I’m also a mood reader so we’ll see if I actually get to all of these or decide to switch it up like I did in January. I’m just really cool that way. 😉
What do plan on reading in February? Have you read any of the books on my TBR? If so, what did you think of them?