Welcome to WWW Wednesday which is currently being hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World of Words. It’s really just a place to do little update on what all you’ve been reading lately. Anyone is welcome to join, just leave a link to your post in the comments and be sure to give the appropriate credit to Sam!
The Three W’s are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
- The Disappearances by Emily Bain Murphy – audiobook
- Iron Gold (Red Rising, #4) by Pierce Brown – physical book
I only listened to a little bit of The Disappearances so I’m not really far enough along yet to have an opinion. I guess I do like that it’s set in WWII, which I wasn’t aware of before I bought it. You know how I like my historical fiction!
I’m about 100 pages into Iron Gold and I’m already obsessed. It feels soooo good to be back in this world! I’m also really liking all of the different POVs. I think my favorite has to be Lysander, which I wasn’t expecting. I love that he’s a booknerd and so smart! Also, Victra is still awesome and my fictional twin. 🙂
What did you recently finish reading?
- The Female of the Species by Mindy McGinnis – audiobook, 3/5 stars
- Into the Bright Unknown (The Gold Seer Trilogy, #3) – physical book, 4/5 stars
- The City of Brass (The Daevabad Trilogy, #1) by S.A. Chakraborty – physical book, 5/5 stars
- The School for Good and Evil (The School for Good and Evil, #1) by Soman Chainani – physical book, 3/5 stars
- These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly – physical book, 5/5 stars
I finished all of these books during my personal #24in48 read-a-thon this past weekend. I had a really good reading weekend overall and enjoyed all of these books for the most part. However, The City of Brass and These Shallow Graves are the two main stars. I would actually officially list The City of Brass as one of my all-time favorite books now. It was THAT amazing.
What do you think you’ll read next?
Since I can’t decide what to read next because my FairyLoot with The Cruel Prince hasn’t even shipped yet… Here’s the books left on my January TBR. Hopefully I’ll be able to figure out what to read next before I finish Iron Gold. I obviously won’t be finishing all of these before February, haha!
- From a Certain Point of View by Ben Acker
- Wandering Star (Zodiac, #2) by Romina Russell
- Rebel Spring (Falling Kingdoms, #2) by Morgan Rhodes
- The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air, #1) by Holly Black
- I Believe in a Thing Called Love by Maurene Goo
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee
What are you currently reading? Did you finish any good books this week? What do you plan on reading next? Have you read any of the books on my list? Leave a link to your WWW Wednesday in the comments below!