Well as 2017 comes to a close (in just a few days, in fact!), I’m already looking forward to what 2018 has in store for me.. Have I figured out what my reading goals for this coming year? Absolutely not, because I’m a procrastinator. However, I do think I have finalized my TBR for January. Hey, it’s better than nothing! And I may be overly ambitious with this TBR, but I really want to try and start the year off with a bang.
- The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee
- Ash and Quill (The Great Library, #3) by Rachel Caine
- Into the Bright Unknown (The Gold Seer Trilogy, #3) by Rae Carson
- The City of Brass (The Daevabad Trilogy, #1) by S.A. Chakraborty
- The School for Good and Evil (The School for Good and Evil, #1) by Soman Chainani
- Star Wars: From a Certain Point of View by Ben Acker (anthology)
- I Believe in a Thing Called Love by Maurene Goo
- The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury
- The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air, #1) by Holly Black – Hype or Like Friday January BOTM
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Wandering Star (Zodiac, #2) by Romina Russell
- Rebel Spring (Falling Kingdoms, #2) by Morgan Rhodes
What books do you plan on reading in January? Have you read any of the books on my TBR? If so, what did you think of them?