This meme and Goodreads group were created by myself, Jill @ Rant and Rave Books, and Britt @ Geronimo Reads. To join our group and find out more information about what it’s all about, please go to our Goodreads page HERE.
The November BOTM is Zodiac (Zodiac, #1) by Romina Russell.
- Answer the weekly discussion topic.
- Optional: Discuss your chosen hyped book of the week.
- Optional: Talk about your progress on the BOTM.
TOPIC OF THE WEEK: Looking Ahead… What books are you most excited about reading in 2018?
Side Note: I’m only going to post 2018 new releases in this post, as I have another post planned for early next month that focuses on older books that I want to get to in 2018. And I know there’s a lot of books on this list, but there’s a lot of amazing books coming out this year! 🙂
- The Belles (The Belles, #1) by Dhonielle Clayton
- War Storm (Red Queen, #4) by Victoria Aveyard
- The Smoke Thieves (The Smoke Thieves, #1) by Sally Green
- Spinning Silver by Naomi Novik
- Reign of the Fallen (Reign of the Fallen, #1) by Sarah Glenn Marsh
- These Rebel Waves (Stream Raiders, #1) by Sara Raasch
- Love & Luck by Jenna Evans Welch
- Devils Unto Dust by Emma Berquist
- The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air, #1) by Holly Black
- Ace of Shades (The Shadow Game, #1) by Amanda Foody
- Dance of Thieves (Dance of Thieves, #1) by Mary E. Pearson
- Legendary (Caraval, #2) by Stephanie Garber
- Obsidio (The Illuminae Files, #3) by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
- Honor Among Thieves (The Honors, #1) by Rachel Caine & Ann Aguirre
- Heart of Iron by Ashley Poston
- Onyx & Ivory by Mindee Arnett
- The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert
- Furyborn (The Empirium Trilogy, #3) by Claire Legrand
- Tess of the Road by Rachel Hartman
- Fawkes by Nadine Brandes
What books are you most looking forward to reading in 2018? Are you wanting to read any of the books on my list? Leave a link to your Hype or Like Friday post in the comments below!