This meme and Goodreads group were created by myself, Jill @ Rant and Rave Books, and Britt @ Geronimo Reads. To join our group and find out more information about what it’s all about, please go to our Goodreads page HERE.
The November BOTM is Zodiac (Zodiac, #1) by Romina Russell.
- Answer the weekly discussion topic.
- Optional: Discuss your chosen hyped book of the week.
- Optional: Talk about your progress on the BOTM.
TOPIC OF THE WEEK: I’m combining last week’s topic and this week’s because I missed it.. Oops!
Coming to a Close… What book(s) do you hope to read before the end of the year?
Shining Stars… What have been your favorite reads of 2017?
Coming to a Close
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Beasts of Extraordinary Circumstance by Ruth Emmie Lang
- The Blinds by Adam Sternbergh
- The City of Brass (The Daevabad Trilogy, #1) by S.A. Chakraborty
These are all books that I’ve received from Book of the Month Club this past year. I’ve heard some amazing things about each one of them and am super excited to hopefully get to them before then end of the year. I’ve been trying to actually read some of the books I’ve received from that subscription service more, as I had really just been putting them off. I think 4 in a month seems like a good step in that direction, haha!
- Caraval (Caraval, #1) by Stephanie Garber
- Defy the Stars (Constellation, #1) by Claudia Gray
- Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch
- An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson
- This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity, #1) by Victoria Schwab
- A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles
- Revenge and the Wild by Michelle Modesto
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer
- Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2) by Marissa Meyer
- A Million Junes by Emily Henry
- The Song Rising (The Bone Season, #3) by Samantha Shannon
- The Strange Case of the Alchemist’s Daughter by Theodora Goss
- The Dark Days Pact (Lady Helen, #2) by Alison Goodman
Basically you all should just go read these books/series because they’re amazing. Seriously. Stop reading this post and go pick one up. RIGHT NOW.
What are some books that you hope to finish by the end of the year? What have been some of your favorite reads of 2017 so far? Have you read any of the books on my list? If so, what did you think of them? Leave a link to your Hype or Like Friday post in the comments below!