If I want to complete my Goodreads Challenge for this year, I’ll have to read 19 books this month… NINETEEN BOOKS!!! Yeah, that’s probably not going to happen. So I’ve decided keep my TBR within a manageable amount (while secretly hoping that I can speed through these and get as close to 19 books as possible). Either way, I think I’ve got a nice mix of books to read this month – should be exciting!
- Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms, #1) by Morgan Rhodes
- Ash and Quill (The Great Library, #30 by Rachel Caine
- The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury
- Zodiac (Zodiac, #1) by Romina Russell – Hype or Like Friday BOTM
- The Dark Days Pact (Lady Helen, #2) by Alison Goodman – currently reading
- Daughter of the Pirate King (Daughter of the Pirate King, #1) by Tricia Levenseller
- The Blinds by Adam Sternbergh
- Beasts of Extraordinary Circumstance by Ruth Emmie Long
I’m really excited to get to all of these books this month. I’ve heard some really amazing things about a few of them, while others I’m going into blind. I’m currently reading The Dark Days Pact and it is just as engrossing as the first book was. Seriously, more people need to read this series!
And if by some miracle, I have some extra time…
- The City of Brass (The Daevabad Trilogy, #1) by S.A. Chakraborty
- Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) Marissa Meyer
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Devils & Thieves (Devils & Thieves, #1) Jennifer Rush
What books are you reading this month? Have you read any of the books on my TBR? If so, what did you think of them? Are you going to meet your goal for 2018?