Welcome to WWW Wednesday which is currently being hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World of Words. It’s really just a place to do little update on what all you’ve been reading lately. Anyone is welcome to join, just leave a link to your post in the comments and be sure to give the appropriate credit to Sam!
The Three W’s are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
- Defy the Stars (Constellation, #1) by Claudia Gray – physical book
- Goliath (Leviathan, #3) by Scott Westerfeld – audiobook
I’ll be honest that I’ve been too busy at work this past week to listen to Goliath any. OOPS! But I do hope to finish it by Friday. We shall see though!
And due to the holiday weekend with family and friends in town, I never had time to really pick up Defy the Stars. Luckily, things have finally settled back down and so I plan to really dive into this one today!
What did you recently finish reading?
- The Girl at Midnight (The Girl at Midnight, #1) by Melissa Grey – physical book, 3/5 stars
I enjoyed this book for the most part, though I never felt really sucked into the story. I liked the humor and characters, but the plot wasn’t the most original. I’ll chalk this one up to it being a really young debut author and so I’ll continue with the series to see if the overall writing improves.
What do you think you’ll read next?
- The Dark Days Pact (Lady Helen, #2) by Alison Goodman
- Scythe (Arc of a Scythe, #1) by Neal Shusterman
What are you currently reading? Did you finish any good books this past week? What do you plan on reading next? Have you read any of the books on my list? If so, what did you think of them? Leave a link to your WWW Wednesday post in the comments below!