Welcome to WWW Wednesday which is currently being hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World of Words. It’s really just a place to do little update on what all you’ve been reading lately. Anyone is welcome to join, just leave a link to your post in the comments and be sure to give the appropriate credit to Sam!
The Three W’s are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
- Behemoth (Leviathan, #2) by Scott Westerfeld – audiobook
- Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer – physical book
So I actually just posted last week about series that I need to finish and then lo and behold, the final two books of the Leviathan Trilogy were buy one, get one free on Audible. I mean, talk about fate! If you like steampunk, this series is about as steampunk as you can get. I’m also rereading Cinder so I can go ahead and finish this series as well. Y’all, I am just getting things done right now and it feels great!
What did you recently finish reading?
- Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli – audiobook, 3/5 stars
- Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1) by Kendare Blake – physical book, 4/5 stars
- The Dark Days Club (Lady Helen, #1) by Alison Goodman – physical book, 5/5 stars, Review
- The Wonder by Emma Donoghue – physical book, 4/5 stars
I’ve had a very good read week! I finally was able to check out the obsession with Simon, though I have to say that I wasn’t as impressed with the book as everyone else is. I didn’t really care for any of the characters other than Simon. Anna was a great book to end October on and I really enjoyed the creepiness, though I felt the ending wasn’t as bloody as I was hoping for. The Dark Days Club has become my new favorite and I cannot wait to dive into the sequel this month! The Wonder was also a pleasant surprise. Lib started out being a tad insufferable but I enjoyed seeing her character grow throughout the story. I should have a review coming soon for it!
What do you think you’ll read next?
- An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson
- A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles
I’ve heard wonderful things about both of these books and I’m SOOOO excited to start them! I can’t believe I’m just now getting around to reading A Gentleman in Moscow since I’ve had it on my shelves since it was first released. For shame, Larkin!
What are you currently reading? Did you read any good (or bad) books this past week? What do you have next on your TBR? Have you read any of the books on my list? Leave a link to your WWW Wednesday in the comments below!