I’ve got a very random TBR planned for November. I decided to mix genres up a bit this month to try and keep me from falling into a reading slump after all of the reading I did in October. I just hope it actually works!
- Ross Poldark (Poldark, #1) by Winston Graham
- Behemoth (Leviathan, #2) by Scott Westerfeld – audiobook
- Goliath (Leviathan, #3) by Scott Westerfeld – audiobook
- A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles
- Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer
- Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2) by Marissa Meyer
- Defy the Stars (Constellation, #1) by Claudia Gray
- City of Saints & Thieves by Natalie C. Anderson – Hype or Like Friday November BOTM
- An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson
- The Dark Days Pact (Lady Helen, #2) by Alison Goodman
- Forest of a Thousand Lanterns (Rise of the Empress, #1) by Julie C. Dao
I will admit that this seems like a bit ambitious for a monthly TBR but with a long weekend for Thanksgiving, I think it’s quite doable. I might also be cheating a little because I actually started Cinder right before November started but meh, I don’t care. These are all books that I’ve been really excited for and a few that have been on my TBR for far too long. With some fantasy, steampunk, historical fiction, literary fiction, contemporary and science fiction all popping up, it should make for a fun reading month!
Also, please feel free to join Hype or Like Friday and read City of Saints and Thieves along with us! You can join the Goodreads group HERE.
What books do you plan on reading this month? Have you read any of the books on my TBR? If so, what did you think of them? Will you be joining the Hype or Like Friday read-along this month? Do you like switching up genres each month or do you like to read all of the same type?