People, I am sooooo ashamed of my reading and blogging month in August. In fact, I’d like to request a redo, please! Please?
If not, I’ll just take a kick-ass September instead!
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer – 5/5 stars
- Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1) by Leigh Bardugo – 4/5 stars
TWO BOOKS! That’s right! I went through a terrible reading slump that caused me to only read two complete books. I did start Crooked Kingdom and made about 100 pages into it, before finally setting it aside. I’m not gonna point the finger of blame anywhere specifically, but……. yes, CK caused my reading slump! Haha!
Total Books Read: 2
Overall in 2017: 54
Reading Challenge Updates
- A Book About Food – Heartless (Y’all know it counts!)
Beat the Backlist
- Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1)
- Total: 54/100
- Previous Total: 32/100
- WWW Wednesday – August 9th, 2017
- WWW Wednesday – August 16th, 2017
- WWW Wednesday – August 30th, 2017
Hype or Like Friday
- Hype or Like Friday – A Modern Spin
- Hype or Like Friday – Wait, I’m Not Evil!
- Hype or Like Friday – Never Satisfied
- July Wrap-Up: Reviews, Reading Challenges, etc.
- Recommendations Series #4: Fantasy
- #TheReadingQuest Introduction & TBR
How was your reading month in August? Are you doing better so far in September? What are some typical reasons that cause you to have a reading slump?