Welcome to WWW Wednesday which is currently being hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World of Words. It’s really just a place to do little update on what all you’ve been reading lately. Anyone is welcome to join, just leave a link to your post in the comments and be sure to give the appropriate credit to Sam!
The Three W’s are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
- The Song Rising (The Bone Season, #3) by Samantha Shannon
- Parker by Jillian Quinn
- The Winter Sea by Susanna Kearsley – audiobook
I’m still chugging along with The Winter Sea, but this audiobook is over 15 hours long so I expect it’ll be a while before I finish it. I’ve finally moved on to the third book in The Bone Season trilogy and so far it’s really good. There’s a map of Ireland in this one, which gives me hope that Paige and the gang will be heading there at some point. AHHHHHHH!!!
What did you recently finish reading?
- The Wicked & The Divine, Vol. 2: Fandemonium by Kieron Gillen – 4/5 stars, graphic novel
- The Bone Season (The Bone Season, #1) by Samantha Shannon – 5/5 stars
- Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman – 3/5 stars
- A Million Junes by Emily Henry – 5/5 stars
- The Mime Order (The Bone Season, #2) by Samantha Shannon – 5/5 stars
You can thank the 24in48 Readathon for why I had such a good reading week. I really enjoyed all of the books that I read this past week, though I was let down by Gaiman’s newest novel. I think my expectations were just too high.
What do you think you’ll read next?
- Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1) by Leigh Bardugo
- Crooked Kingdom (Six of Crows, #2) by Leigh Bardugo
Yes, that’s right – I have not read this extremely well-loved duology! But you know, better late than never, right? And if you’re wondering if I had these books on my shelves since their release…well, you might be right. Oops?
What books have you read this week? What are you currently reading? Do you have anything exciting up next on your TBR? Have you read any of the books on my list? If so, what did you think of them?