Welcome to WWW Wednesday which is currently being hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World of Words. It’s really just a place to do little update on what all you’ve been reading lately. Anyone is welcome to join, just leave a link to your post in the comments and be sure to give the appropriate credit to Sam!
The Three W’s are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
- The Bone Season (The Bone Season, #1) by Samantha Shannon
- The Wicked & The Divine, Vol. 2: Fandemonium by Kieron Gillen – graphic novel
- Parker by Jillian Quinn
- The Winter Sea (Slains, #1) by Susanna Kearsley – audiobook
Don’t ask me how I got to be reading/listening to 4 different books. I honestly have no idea, because this isn’t typical for me at all. I do plan on finishing The Wicked & The Divine tonight though, so that should cut it down to a more acceptable amount… I hope so at least.
What did you recently finish reading?
- The Wicked & The Divine, Vol. 1: The Faust Act by Kieron Gillen – graphic novel, 4/5 stars
- Bone Gap by Laura Ruby – audiobook, 2/5 stars
- This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity, #1) by Victoria Schwab – 4/5 stars
- Our Dark Duet (Monsters of Verity, #2) by Victoria Schwab – 5/5 stars
What do you think you’ll read next?
- The Mime Order (The Bone Season, #2) by Samantha Shannon
- The Song Rising (The Bone Season, #3) by Samantha Shannon
The most logical choices as I continue on with Smashing Series Summer. I’m really excited to see where this series is going next as I’m falling in love with The Bone Season all over again!
What are you currently reading? Did you finish any good books this week? Have you read any of the books on my list? What did you think of them?