I’m really terrible about sticking to TBRs because I’m such a mood reader. However, let’s see if I can stick with one this month to help get me back on track with my reading challenges! It’s nice to have a goal, right?
My May TBR
- Startup by Doree Shafrir
- Strange the Dreamer (Strange the Dreamer, #1) by Laini Taylor – Hype or Like Friday May BOTM
- Armada by Ernest Cline
- Aftermath: Life Debt (Star Wars: Aftermath, #2) by Chuck Wendig
- Heartstone by Elle Katharine White
- Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee – book club
- A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3) by Sarah J. Maas – currently reading
- Alias Hook by Lisa Jensen – finished, REVIEW
I think I have a very varied TBR for this month, which will hopefully help keep me pulled into what I’m reading and not get too bored. I will admit that I’m not looking forward to reading Go Set a Watchman, like at all. Luckily, next month is my month to get to choose our book club pick! FINALLYYYYY!
What are y’all reading this month? Have you read any of the books on my TBR? What did you think of them? What books do you think would be a good choice for book club?