Just another Hype or Like Friday! This meme and Goodreads group were created by myself, Jill @ Rant and Rave Books, and Britt @ Geronimo Reads. To join our group and find out more information about what it’s all about, please go to our Goodreads page HERE.
The February BOTM is Truthwitch (The Witchlands, #1) by Susan Dennard.
- Answer the weekly discussion topic.
- Optional: Discuss your chosen hyped book of the week.
- Optional: Talk about your progress on the BOTM.
TOPIC OF THE WEEK: Fictional Valentine – Which fictional characters would you like to be your Valentine?
1. Jamie Fraser – Outlander Series
Honestly, I think Jamie is my number one book boyfriend. He’s so manly, kind, and just amazing. And let’s be honest, Sam Heughan is just an absolutely perfect choice to portray Jamie. I mean, he IS Jamie!
2. Rhysand – A Court of Thorn and Roses Series
Oh, Rhysand… You’re such a funny, broken, beautiful thing. Now come to me, lover boy!
3. Nik – Gemina (The Illuminae Files, #2)
Basically me whenever I think about Nik….
4. Erik Northman – True Blood Series
Vampires have always been considered sexy and mysterious in pop culture, but none are as sexy as Eric Northman. That’s a fact!
5. Gilbert Blythe – Anne of Green Gables Series
Doesn’t every girl dream of a guy that supports and encourages them as much as Gilbert does Anne? Be still my heart!
So what did you think of my fictional valentines? Which fictional characters would you want to be your valentine? Leave a link to your own Hype or Like Friday post in the comments below!