Authored Adornments is an Etsy shop that creates bookish jewelry and knick-knacks. You can find anything from necklaces and earrings to bookmarks and keychains. They have recently begun selling one time monthly themed boxes, as well. You can visit their shop HERE.
The theme for the November box was Outlander. Hell yes!
- Necklace – This necklace was created by Authored Adornments. I’m kind of obsessed with it because it says Jamie. And I think we can all agree that James Alexander Malcolm McKenzie Fraser is the best of all fictional husbands! He’s such babe.
- Ring – The ring is also an Authored Adornments creation. It’s from a passage in the book that says, “…all love is, the speaking is unnecessary. It is all.” So beautiful.
- Print – This gorgeous “dinna fash” wall print was designed by Copper Kettle Co.. I think it’s perfect and makes me smile. I always love it when Jamie says, “Dinna fash, sassenach.” Basically, I just love everything Jamie does – let’s be real!
- Tote Bag – I’m a sucker for a good tote bag. I think I came back with 6 different ones from BookCon this year, I’m not even joking. If someone was handing them out, I grabbed it. I didn’t even care what it said or anything. I am a firm believer that you can never have too many totes! So when I saw this box included this handpainted one from Simply Grace Designs Co., I did a little happy dance. I’ve taken this tote to work every single day this week. I really wish Jamie would take me home to Lallybroch… 😦
- Tea – I loved that you got to choose between getting sent tea or coffee. And y’all know how much I love my tea, so I think it was a pretty easy choice! This loose leaf English Breakfast tea came from All in the Leaves. I can’t wait to try it!
Overall, I’m really glad that I snagged one of these boxes. As soon as I saw the theme, I knew I had to have it! I can’t wait to wear my Jamie necklace everywhere and hang up my wall print. This was the perfect box to help soothe my Outlanderless life until the new season comes back in the spring. Though I guess I could continue on with the series.. I probably will finally pick up The Fiery Cross in the next couple of months.
Did you grab the Outlander box? What subscription boxes are you subscribed to? Please leave any recommendations in the comments! I’m always looking for new ones to try out and review for y’all!