This was the last month of my subscription for this box. And damn, what a way to go out with this one! The theme this month was Magical Things and Magical Beings and I think they did a really good job with this one.
- Mini-Candle: This Lady Midnight themed scented candle is from Novelly Yours. It’s a pretty teal color and has this wonderful scent that smells like the outdoors, storms, forest, and a hint of citrus. It smells wonderful and I wish I had the full size version because I know I’m going to end up burning through it way too fast.
- Ring: This mermaid ring is iridescent shades of blue, purple, and pink fish scales and comes from Sparks Emporium. It’s so cute and I love that the size is adjustable! I’ve been seeing her stuff all over Instagram and I’m really glad that I finally have a piece from her collection!
- Locket Necklace: This Lady Midnight book necklace is actually a locket! I love that it looks just like a mini version of the book. Now, I’m not one of those people who puts pictures in lockets or anything but this still a great piece to wear no matter what. Crafting Call makes these lockets for all kinds of fandoms such as Rainbow Rowell, Percy Jackson, Lunar Chronicles, Peter Pan, and Alice in Wonderland. So there’s something there for everybody!
- Bath Fizz: This fairy dust inspired bath fizz is from Enchanted Storybook Spa. It smells like lavender and vanilla, which I find to be a very relaxing scent for a nice long bubble bath.
- Button Pin and Mermaid Stickers: Let’s be honest, everything that Evie Bookish creates is a damn masterpiece! I’m so obsessed with all of her designs and I love that they’re all literary inspired. I love her stuff so much, I got my new bedding from her site. And guys, it’s so cute! But I digress… She created these mermaid stickers and the dragon button. Adorable!
- Book: Last but certainly not least, is a copy of Cassandra Clare’s newest addition to the world of Shadowhunters, Lady Midnight! I cannot tell you how excited I was to receive this because I’ve been eyeing it ever since it was released but just didn’t want to buy it until I finished TMI. Luckily, I didn’t have to worry! This is the first book in what I believe is going to be a trilogy entitled The Dark Artifices. Set after a few years after the ending of TMI, it follows adventures of some new Shadowhunters in L.A. I cannot wait to see where this goes! Pretty much every review I’ve seen of it so far, says that it may be Clare’s best work yet. SOLD!
So yeah, as you can see this was a pretty freaking good box this month. I was pleasantly surprised and I’m glad that my subscription to this service ended on such a fantastic note. It’s actually enough to keep me renewing my subscription but there are just so many great book subscription boxes out there that I kind of want to keep testing and shopping around. If you subscribe to any box that you absolutely love, recommend it to me in the comments!