I was nominated for this one by Emily @ Rose Read, so big thanks for this one!!! Everyone go check out her fabulous blog. Also, if you didn’t know already, Emily was the winner for my giveaway and received a brand new copy of The Love That Split The World by Emily Henry and a literary themed candle inspired by Sleeping Beauty! Congratulations again on winning, Emily! 🙂
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions they set for you.
- Set some new questions and nominate five more bloggers.
1. What was the first fandom you got into?
I was definitely a Harry Potter kid. The first book came out when I was 6 but I think I ended up reading it when I was 8, because I think the first two were already released and then I got The Prisoner of Azkaban in hardback when it was released.
2. Are there any fandoms you have been wanting to get into but haven’t for some reason?
Not that I can really think of. Though, I did only read the first 2 books in The Lunar Chronicles and everyone who is obsessed with it says it gets even better in 3rd book. I haven’t read them since they first came out and I can’t remember what exactly happens, so I’m sure when I do reread them and finish the series, I’ll become a mega-fan.
3. What would be your dream cross-fandom couple? (Your cross-fandom OTP, if you will)
I’m not big on doing the cross-fandom thing. I don’t ever think about it or anything. I keep my characters in their own world, haha.
4. Do you ship any non-canon couples? (do you have any couples in books or movies you want to be together but never actually got together in the story?)
HA! Yes, I do. I find myself picking the losing side in love triangles occasionally like in The Hunger Games and Grisha Trilogy. #TeamGale #TeamNikolai
5. What’s your favorite piece of fandom swag you own? (Bonus points for a pic!)
Well my favorite piece is a limited edition print that was created as a fundraiser when Star Wars: The Force Awakens was released. You might have seen some of the other artwork the artist made as the special edition tickets that were given out each Saturday at the IMAX showings that first month. I would show you a photo of mine but it’s a good sized framed painting and you can’t really see it but this is what it looks like (except it’s actually done in blacks, greens, and blues)….
I also recently won a Snape tribute box with a bunch of swag and goodies, so I’m really looking forward to its arrival. Bookstagram giveaways are the best!
My Questions for You:
- Which fandom do you identify yourself most with?
- What are some positives and negatives to fandoms in general?
- Is there one fandom that you will never understand or want to join?
- Do you collect and fandom items? What are they?
- What book, tv show, or movie do you think deserves a hardcore fandom but doesn’t have one?
- Britt @ Geronimo Reads
- Kellie @ Book Delights
- The Orangutan Librarian
- Jill @ Rant and Rave About Books
- Lizzie @ Accio Padfoot
If you’ve been tagged to do this one before or just don’t want to, no worries!